Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bloggers and Friends:

I am new at this and next week I may have the kinks worked out of this. But for now I'd like to say that I am not posting some of your blogs due to their content. A blog space is not for slandering anyone, although I am in agreement with what a lot of you have said. Those things will surface.

Rick at http://www.ricksblog.biz/?p=7169 has a lot more information about the Billings Killings and the goings on in that case. I can only speak about my case and my involvment. Yes the we are all car people. Car People talk to each other and I do know a lot more than I have shared so far. I am meeting with investigators with the federal government periodically. Once again Rick's Blog at www.ricksblog.biz/?p=7169 is more suited to answer things going on today in the Sheriff's Department.

I will answer this question from Dizzy Blonde:
I know nothing about the your neighbor's affiliations with one another. Although it does seem likely. Your proof about the connection would be something I would like to see.

Thanks You,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment